Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Large 9" deep pan chicken pot pie that no man can resist.
Make and share this Easy Homemade Chicken Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, you may want to add a bit more if you like it soupier
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen vegetables, thawed carrots, peas, corn etc
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix, follow directions on back that include egg and milk to stir in
- In medium mixing bowl stir soup, thym, vegetables and chicken together.
- pour in 9" deep dish pie plate.
- Mix bisquick, egg and milk and top soup mix.
- Cook for 25 minute at 400 degrees - may vary on temp depending on your oven.
- cook until biscuit topping is golden brown and cooked through. enjoy!