Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe from my old college roomie, Moe. I like this recipe because it is so simple and doesn't use butter, mayo, breadcrumbs or other "heavy" ingredients, so the taste of the salmon shines through. It's easy to modify based on the size of your fillet(s). I've also used a combo of low-sodium soy sauce and garlic salt (when I was out of fresh) and it was fine.
- Line broiler pan with foil, place salmon on foil, skin side down.
- Combine soy sauce and the juice of one lemon. Pour mixture over the top of the fillet. Scatter diced onion over the top.
- Slice the other lemon into thin rounds, arrange across the top of the fillet.
- Cover pan with foil and bake at 350 for one hour.
- Suggestion: serve with rice and steamed broccoli or snow peas.