1 hr 10 mins
I got this recipe from my old college roomie, Moe. I like this recipe because it is so simple and doesn't use butter, mayo, breadcrumbs or other "heavy" ingredients, so the taste of the salmon shines through. It's easy to modify based on the size of your fillet(s). I've also used a combo of low-sodium soy sauce and garlic salt (when I was out of fresh) and it was fine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line broiler pan with foil, place salmon on foil, skin side down.
- 2Combine soy sauce and the juice of one lemon. Pour mixture over the top of the fillet. Scatter diced onion over the top.
- 3Slice the other lemon into thin rounds, arrange across the top of the fillet.
- 4Cover pan with foil and bake at 350 for one hour.
- 5Suggestion: serve with rice and steamed broccoli or snow peas.
Browse Our Top Lactose-Free Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lactose-Free Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy/Healthy Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.1
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 118.2 mg
- Sodium 1160.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 48.2 g