Rich, but Very Healthy, Salmon With Miso Cream
photo by kcocoangela
- Ready In:
- 250 g salmon
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 teaspoons miso, paste
- 100 ml soy milk
- Skin the salmon if desired and cut in 1 & 1/2 inch square. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Combine soy milk and Miso paste (awase or regular) and blend well.
- Coat the salmon with some flour. Shake off excess flour. Heat some oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook salmon, skin down, until golden on both side.
- Add the white wine, cover and cook until the salmon is done. Put aside and keep warm.
- In the same pan with remaining liquid, add the mixture of soy milk and Miso, heat it over medium heat till desired thickness. Take care not make it too salty! Taste and adjust with some more soy milk id desired.
- Arrange the salmon and vegetable, pour the sauce over and serve. In case you want to reheat the salmon and veggies in the sauce, try not over cook, because the sauce quickly gets thick and salty.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!