Recipe by ChefWhiz
Start either the day before or 2 hours before to make this easy, healthy gazpacho soup. It can be served in bowls with a garnish of parsley or cilantro or in tortilla cups with the same.
- 1 cucumber
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium yellow squash
- 1 onion
- 1 (16 ounce) canchopped low-sodium tomatoes
- 1 quart low-sodium tomato juice
- 1 -2 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- parsley (garnish) (optional) or cilantro (garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large bowl mix chopped canned tomatoes, tomato juice, 1-2 tablespoons cilantro, olive oil, and vinegar.
- Add all chopped vegetables and mix well.
- Refrigerate overnight or at least 2 hours.
- Serve with or without optional parsley or cilantro garnishes.