Top Review by havyn1225
Went to a Hawaiian themed birthday party this past weekend and these were served. They were excellent and I had to get the recipe! The hostess had made them a day ahead of time and then reheated them in the oven the day of the party. They were tasty, sticky and delicious! Not overpoweringly pineapple-y but had great flavor. I highly recommend them!
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely chopped pineapple
- 3⁄4 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 20 chicken wings, split,discard tips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl (non metallic) combine pineapple, barbecue sauce, soy sauce and ginger in.
- Add chicken, turning to coat all sides.
- Cover and marinate 15 minutes in refrigerator.
- Grill or broil chicken 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, brushing occasionally with marinade and turning once halfway through cooking.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
- Garnish with pineapple wedges if desired.