Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ethnic blend of spices to be used on meats, poultry, salads and many other dishes. This one is made with spices found in most kitchens already and is quick to mix up. Makes enough for one to four recipes.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried garlic
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Store in airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months.
Went to make Oven Roast Greek Potatoes and didn't have Greek Seasoning. No problem, just got on here and found this one. Fast, easy and lovely flavors - thanks for coming to the rescue
This is a great seasoning. I like greek seasoning but there is too much sodium in the store-bought. This one is perfect. Great taste. I like it on diced potatoes on the bbq. Thanks jonesies :) Made for Cookbook tag game
Thankyou for posting, this is great. I was looking for a Greek seasoning that I could make myself.