Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a favorite recipe from my mother. We have been using it for years. Our family loves it.
Make and share this Easy " Giblet" Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup chicken, chopped fine
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can water (soup can) or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can stock (soup can)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped fine
- Mix all ingredients and heat until warm.
- Add water or stock until consistency that you want. Serve over cornbread dressing.