- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick Heart Smart mix
- 1 cup nonfat milk (skim)
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free fat-free liquid egg product or 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly spray 8-inch square baking dish or 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle zucchini, tomato, onion and cheese in baking dish.
- In medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients until blended.
- Pour over vegetables and cheese.
- Bake uncovered about 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes.