If you love chocolate and coffee, then you will love this pie! The chopped walnuts can be replaced for the pecans if desired. This pie bakes out beautifully! Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. If you prefer a stronger coffee flavor increase the coffee granules.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Place the prepared pastry in a glass pie plate and flute the edges.
- 3Using a fork prick holes in the bottom of the crust then bake the crust for 5-7 minutes (you may wish to cover with foil and bake with pie weights or dried beans to prevent the crust shrinking).
- 4In a large bowl beat butter and brown sugar on with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- 5Add in eggs and vanilla; beat until well blended.
- 6Add in the melted chocolate and dry coffee granules; mix until blended.
- 7Stir in the chopped pecans.
- 8Pour the mixture into the partially baked crust.
- 9Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until set.
- 10Serve this pie warm or at room temperature topp with whipped cream or ice cream.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Fudge-Coffee Pecan Pie
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 666.2
- Calories from Fat 414
- Total Fat 46.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 109.8 mg
- Sodium 223.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 44.8 g
- Protein 7.7 g