Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy, colorful and smooth. The applesauce is a great addition for great consistency.
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can black cherries, drained well
- 1 can mandarin orange, drained well
- 1 can pineapple tidbits, drained well
- 1 jar applesauce
- Drain all fruit well and place in a bowl.
- Just before serving try draining fruit again and then mix in the applesauce.
- You can add a handful of dried cranberries as well especially if you only have plain cranberry sauce.
This dish was tasty and very easy to make. Everyone enjoyed it and I'm always looking for new ways to have fruit at a meal. I really liked the sweet cherries in it, will have to add them to other fruit salads I make.
This is my absolute favorite. I love it. It so easy to make. I served at my Passover seder last year and hope to make it again this year.