Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 hrs
I'm so proud of myself - I made this recipe yesterday while I was craving a fridge tart. Every recipe that I looked at didn't match exactly what I was looking for, so I made this up, and IT WORKED! And it's very versatile, too.
- 10 crushed digestive biscuits
- 30 ml melted butter
- 250 ml cream
- 397 g condensed milk
- 90 g instant pudding mix
- 300 ml milk
- Process biscuits in food processor. You can use digestives, tennis biscuits or maybe even ginger biscuits.
- Mix in melted butter well and press into pie dish. Chill.
- Beat cream until it is quite stiff.
- Beat in condensed milk.
- Mix instant pudding with milk in another container. You can use any flavour you feel like - I used butterscotch, but play around with it.
- Mix instant pudding mixture with cream etc.
- Pour into pie dish.
- Chill for at least 10 hours.