Recipe by SusieQusie
From the back of a Pillsbury flour bag - a no knead/no toss pizza crust that even those of us dough challenged cooks can make. Even though not mentioned in the ingredients, I think it needs some minced garlic.
Top Review by DanaJo
Maybe it's because I'm used to really good St. Louis style pizza but I really didn't care for this pizza crust. It was a quick fix for my kids request for pizza . They liked it okay but it just wasn't our style, not thick, not thin, just kinda there. I'll keep it for maybe a quick fix for babysitter night or late night slumber party munchie but I don't think I'll cook as a meal again.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely mined
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained & minced
- 1 (8 ounce) canpremade pizza sauce
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425º. Grease a 12-inch pizza pan; lightly sprinkle with cornmeal.
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef; drain off fat.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, milk & eggs; blend until smooth.
- Pour batter in pizza pan, tilting to cover bottom evenly. Spread beef over batter. Top with mushrooms & onions.
- Bake on lowest oven rack for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven; pour pizza sauce evenly on top & sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven for another 7-12 minutes.