Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
What a quick and easy recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 bottle ranch salad dressing
- 1 package imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 2 stalks green onions, chopped
- Blend cream cheese with ranch dressing.
- Add crab and green onions.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving with crackers or tortilla chips.
This was an excellent recipe. I didn't have enough crab meat so I added half shrimp instead. It was sooooo delicious and soooooo simple. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a great dip for their party.
I made this a while back, and I apologize for my lateness on the rating. I needed to make a quick, but special dip that traveled well because I had a picnic planned as part of a hiking trip for me and my husband's one year wedding anniversary. This was so easy and SOOOO good. I wasn't expecting this to be as fabulous as it was. I served it with Ritz crackers and my husband ate it up!
Just what I needed - easy- crab dip! My husband didn't like the onions, I would have put in more! It wasn't creamy enough to dip, you had to put it on with a fork. It worked great for a sandwich on a croissant roll! Thanks.