Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
Close as I can find to our favorite recipe in college, very easy and sooooo good! You can add vegetables too for a one dish meal, or double the amount and add 1 can each cream of celery and cream of chicken soup.
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, uncooked
- 4-6 slice swiss cheese
- 304.75 g can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 78.07 ml water or 78.07 ml dry white wine
- 473.18 ml herb stuffing mix
- 78.07 ml butter, melted
- Preheat over to 350. Place chicken breasts in a greased baking dish. Cover each breast with a slice of cheese. Mix together water/wine with soup, pour over the top of chicken. Top with unprepared stuffing mix, you can use more or less to your liking. Drizzle butter over stuffing. Bake uncovered for 50-60 minutes.