Fabulous and Easy Dinner Rolls
photo by petlover
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- 3 cups bread flour
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup powdered milk
- 1 cup water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons water
- Place ingredients in order of your machine manufacturer's direction, and run dough cycle.
- Once complete, remove and punch down on a lightly floured surface.
- Divide dough into 12 equal parts, form into rounds and place on greased baking sheet.
- Cover with a damp towel and let rise 45 minutes to an hour.
- Beat egg white and water, brush on rolls, bake at 350° for approximately 15 minutes till golden brown.
- Serve with honey butter if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a married mom of two, a 10 yr old daughter and a 17 month old son. I love to cook and bake. I have a little chi dog named Babydog Graves and he is about 6 pounds, full grown, my buddy! I dream of one day my hubby and I taking a trip to Jamaica and having a romantic time. I enjoy being a full time stay at home mom and wife to a terrific man.