Easy Company Chicken
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
An all in one dish, dinner. Very comforting and the chicken is so moist it falls off the bone. All that is needed a nice green vegetable for an easy and delicious meal.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 30mins
- 1 whole chicken, cut up
- 4 -5 medium potatoes, peeled & cut in 1/2 lengthwise
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 -3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Peel potatoes and slice in half lenthwise. Lay flat side down in a 9 x 13 lightly buttered pan sprinkle with salt and pepper and sliced onions.
- Season chicken pieces the way you like and brown lightly in a large fry pan. Lay chicken pieces on top of potatoes spread the soup over chicken and follow with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 1-1/2 to 2 hours. You may need to cover with foil after the first 1 hour if top browns to quickly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION