This is a treat often made for Diwali (Hindu New Year).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 9 inch square baking pan.
- 2In a large microwave safe bowl, combine coconut, condensed milk, and sugar.
- 3Mix well and heat in microwave on high 7 minutes, stopping oven to stir the mixture every 30 seconds.
- 4The mixture will reach a fudge-like consistency.
- 5Pour into a prepared pan, spreading it in an even layer.
- 6Allow to cool around 45 minutes and then garnish with almonds.
- 7Use a plastic knife to cut into squares or cut into shapes using cookie cutters.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Coconut Barfi
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.4
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 151.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 45.3 g
- Protein 4.6 g