Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy and yummy chocolate pie, I used to make it in college and everyone loved it--my roommate gave me the recipe and I have kept it since. It kind of tastes like French silk pie, but not as rich.
- 1 (7 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars
- 16 large marshmallows or 1 1⁄2 cups small marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- graham crackers or chocolate cookie pie crust
- Melt the Chocolate bar, Marshmallows and Milk together, COOL (you will add it to the whipped cream later and you don't want it to 'melt.') Fold in the cream, place in pie crust and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- You're done and it's DELICIOUS!
Thanks Renita for this wonderful recipe. I used Cool Whip instead of whipping cream and it worked like a charm. As you say, it tastes like French silk pie. I highly recommend this easy, delicious chocolate pie.