This is SUPER easy with only 5 ingredients including the shell. It's also no-bake. Don't tell anyone that it's tofu - they'll never guess!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain as much liquid as possible from tofu by putting paper towels on top& bottom of tofu, wrapping a clean dish towel around that, and setting a weight on top of it[a large pan usually works well].
- 2Drain for 30 minutes.
- 3In food processor[or blender], whip tofu until smooth, for several minutes.
- 4Add honey, cocoa powder,& vanilla.
- 5Blend for at least 1 minute.
- 6Be sure to use spatula on sides.
- 7Pour into pie crust& chill for 2 hours.
- 8Garnish with bananas or raspberries, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chocolate Fudge Tofu Pie
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.4
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
firm silken tofu