Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is SUPER easy with only 5 ingredients including the shell. It's also no-bake. Don't tell anyone that it's tofu - they'll never guess!!!
- Drain as much liquid as possible from tofu by putting paper towels on top& bottom of tofu, wrapping a clean dish towel around that, and setting a weight on top of it[a large pan usually works well].
- Drain for 30 minutes.
- In food processor[or blender], whip tofu until smooth, for several minutes.
- Add honey, cocoa powder,& vanilla.
- Blend for at least 1 minute.
- Be sure to use spatula on sides.
- Pour into pie crust& chill for 2 hours.
- Garnish with bananas or raspberries, if desired.