Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Not only is this dessert really rich, it's super easy to make.
Make and share this Easy Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3⁄4 cup miniature chocolate chip
- 1 (9 inch) Oreo cookie pie crusts
- Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, and powdered sugar together.
- Add Cool Whip and blend well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Mound high in the center.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with additional whip cream.
Oh my, this is really quick and easy and OH SO GOOD!!! I threw this together in less than 10 minutes and after it cooled for about an hour, I served it to guests who RAVED over how great it was. I did use chocolate Cool Whip as I was out of plain and it made it oh so rich. DELICIOUS!!! I will be using this recipe again and again.
Wonderful and so easy, thanks for the great recipe.