Not only is this dessert really rich, it's super easy to make.
Make and share this Easy Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, and powdered sugar together.
- Add Cool Whip and blend well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Mound high in the center.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with additional whip cream.
Oh my, this is really quick and easy and OH SO GOOD!!! I threw this together in less than 10 minutes and after it cooled for about an hour, I served it to guests who RAVED over how great it was. I did use chocolate Cool Whip as I was out of plain and it made it oh so rich. DELICIOUS!!! I will be using this recipe again and again.
Wonderful and so easy, thanks for the great recipe.