Easy Chicken With Mushroom Sauce
- Thaw chicken thighs over night if necessary, start cooking once throughly thawed.
- Add thin coat of olive oil into a pan and start by cooking the chicken breasts until fully cooked through.
- While chicken is cooking, add teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, salt, pepper, cinnamon, and garlic powder onto both sides of all chicken breasts. (Use as much sauce as desired - Recommended amount: About 3-4 teaspoons per side).
- Add chopped garlic into pan and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- After garlic cooks for a few minutes, add one can of cream of mushroom soup. Let simmer on medium-low heat for 8-10 minutes, or until start of boiling.
- Once soup starts to boil, immediately remove pan from hot stove and let sit. After stove cools, replace pan and keep warm on simmer/low heat.
- Follow instructions on the box for the rice. Once rice is fully cooked, dish out desired amount per person, and top with desired amount of chicken breasts. Top chicken and rice with remaining mushroom soup mixture and enjoy.