Easy chicken recipe with mushroom sauce and white rice
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- olive oil
- 3 -4 chicken thigh fillets
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- teriyaki sauce
- soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon chopped white onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (per chicken thigh)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper (per chicken thigh)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (per chicken thigh)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, teaspoons garlic powder set aside for later use (per chicken thigh)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder, set aside for later use
- 1/4 cup white milk
- 1 (14 ounce) box white rice
- 1Thaw chicken thighs over night if necessary, start cooking once throughly thawed.
- 2Add thin coat of olive oil into a pan and start by cooking the chicken breasts until fully cooked through.
- 3While chicken is cooking, add teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, salt, pepper, cinnamon, and garlic powder onto both sides of all chicken breasts. (Use as much sauce as desired - Recommended amount: About 3-4 teaspoons per side).
- 4Add chopped garlic into pan and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- 5After garlic cooks for a few minutes, add one can of cream of mushroom soup. Let simmer on medium-low heat for 8-10 minutes, or until start of boiling.
- 6Once soup starts to boil, immediately remove pan from hot stove and let sit. After stove cools, replace pan and keep warm on simmer/low heat.
- 7Follow instructions on the box for the rice. Once rice is fully cooked, dish out desired amount per person, and top with desired amount of chicken breasts. Top chicken and rice with remaining mushroom soup mixture and enjoy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken With Mushroom Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 694.1
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 60.1 mg
- Sodium 1165.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 121.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 25.8 g