Recipe by ricsmith611
A filling dish of pulled chicken meat, mushroom, and tomatoes seasoned with paprika, garlic and sour cream, great over buttered noodles
Top Review by Tea Jenny
I made this in a rush for my husband's lunch and it was so quick and easy to prerare and make I used chicken i had cooked and it worked fine but i used yyoghurt with a teaspoon of flour to stabilise it
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces sliced button mushrooms
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken, poached and shredded
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole tomatoes, cut up
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 -4 tablespoons good paprika
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- melt butter in large pan, add mushrooms and saute,
- add poached, shredded chicken and tin of tomatoes, cut up.
- Stir in next three ingredients and bring to boil.
- reduce heat to low for 5 minutes to allow flavors to mellow.
- just before serving, stir in sour cream. serve over buttered noodles.