Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Having been a miltary wife, I had the pleasure of making lots of wonderful friends. This dish was a favorite of my friend, Tammy (whom I met in Alaska). It is simple yet delicious!
- 2 -3 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti noodles, cooked
- cheddar cheese
- Combine all ingredients except cheese.
- Pour into a large casserole dish and top with grated cheese.
- Bake in 350 degree oven until cheese is melted.
This was very good. It does make a lot. I used 2 ckicken thighs and cut back on the noodles a bit and it filled a 9 by 13 inch dish. 6 very good sized helpings. I did add a little hot sauce and some miss. dash far a little extra flavor. All in all a good, easy, quick and cheap can't go wrong with that!
This really is just a meal to try when you don't have any other choice. It had very little flavor and didn't look very good either.
WOW! Absolutely delicious! I didn't have shredded cheddar on hand, so I had to add a half cup of canned ( for nachos...lol) cheddar cheese. We all devoured it! I will definately make this again!