Recipe by Miss ~V~
Having been a miltary wife, I had the pleasure of making lots of wonderful friends. This dish was a favorite of my friend, Tammy (whom I met in Alaska). It is simple yet delicious!
Top Review by areid_21
This was very good. It does make a lot. I used 2 ckicken thighs and cut back on the noodles a bit and it filled a 9 by 13 inch dish. 6 very good sized helpings. I did add a little hot sauce and some miss. dash far a little extra flavor. All in all a good, easy, quick and cheap can't go wrong with that!
- 2 -3 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti noodles, cooked
- cheddar cheese