Recipe by T Likes to cook
Very good and very simple. It doesn't take long to make so it is perfect on a night when you are in a bit of a hurry.
Top Review by jay loves food
This was so easy and delicious! My husband's favorite at Italian restaurants is chicken parmesan. He says it tasted as good as Spaghetti Warehouse! I didn't have Ritz so I used croutons. My compliments. Thanks for the recipe.
- crushed Ritz cracker
- 2 eggs
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- tomato sauce
- mozzarella cheese (sliced or shredded)
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Dip chicken breasts in the egg then into the Ritz crackers.
- Make sure they are well coated.
- Bake in 375°F oven for 10- 15 minutes depending on the thickness of the breast.
- Remove from oven, turn, spread about 1 or 2 tbsp of tomato sauce on each breast.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven- remove foil.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Return to oven and bake until cheese is melted.