Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I found this recipe in Kraft's 'What's Cooking' magazine, and this is such an easy recipe - perfect for hurried nights! And it tastes great, too - I have a very finicky toddler and an even finickier husband (who hates all tomato products except ketchup) and both LOVED this!
- 1 (680 ml) jar pasta sauce
- 6 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pour sauce into 13 by 9 inch baking dish.
- Stir in 4 Tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- Place the chicken breasts in the sauce, turning to coat them well.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and uncover.
- Sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese, and the mozzarella over the chicken breasts, and and continue baking for 5 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted.
- Serve with pasta.
I Found this recipe once in the Kraft Magazine but I lost it and I've been looking everywhere for it, I'm so glad I can make it again! I love it!
I was going to post this but I see its already here. Great quick recipe. Tastes like you cooked all day!!
This is easy and so delicious. My husband loves it and love it and it is so easy to make. Chicken is always moist too.