Recipe by RO*TEL
A simple fajita made with tender chicken, colorful peppers, onion, spices and zesty Ro*Tel tomatoes for a quick weeknight meal
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups frozen bell peppers, strips (from 16-oz pkg)
- 2 cups vertically sliced onions
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin slices
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed (6 inch)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add bell peppers and onion; cook 7 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Add chicken to skillet. Sprinkle with chili powder and cumin. Cook 4 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Return peppers and onion to skillet; add drained tomatoes. Cook 2 minutes more or until hot. Divide chicken mixture evenly between tortillas.