1/1 Photo of Easy Cheesy Calzone
Charlotte J's Note:
Let the kids help you mix up the cheese mixture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2Line a 12 inch pizza pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray coating.
- 3Press dough onto foil in pan forming a 12-inch circle.
- 4In a large mixing bowl stir together cheeses then spoon 1/2 of mixture onto dough.
- 5Fold dough over filling to form a half-circle. Seal edges, then use the edge of a spoon to make decorative edge, if desired.
- 6Cut slits for escape of steam.
- 7Repeat for the other package of dough.
- 8Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or till filling is heated through and cheese is melted.
- 9Cover with foil after 10 minutes of baking to prevent over-browning.
- 10Cool on wire rack for 5 minutes before serving. Heat sauce and serve with calzone for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy Calzone
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.1
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 73.6 mg
- Sodium 603.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 19.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust