- 2 (10 ounce) packages prepared pizza crust
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce or 1 cup pizza sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line a 12 inch pizza pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray coating.
- Press dough onto foil in pan forming a 12-inch circle.
- In a large mixing bowl stir together cheeses then spoon 1/2 of mixture onto dough.
- Fold dough over filling to form a half-circle. Seal edges, then use the edge of a spoon to make decorative edge, if desired.
- Cut slits for escape of steam.
- Repeat for the other package of dough.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or till filling is heated through and cheese is melted.
- Cover with foil after 10 minutes of baking to prevent over-browning.
- Cool on wire rack for 5 minutes before serving. Heat sauce and serve with calzone for dipping.