Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Super easy and home-made! Sometimes I add about 1/4 Cup of sourcream to the recipe as I like the added creaminess but it's great the way it is.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon butter flavor extract
- 2 eggs
- 12 vanilla wafers
- 1 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 pint fresh raspberry
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, for dusting
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- PLACE a paper cupcake liner in each of 12 muffin cups.
- BEAT cream cheese with a hand-held electric mixer until fluffy. Add granulated sugar and butter extract, beating well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- PLACE a vanilla wafer, flat-side down, in each muffin cup. Spoon cream cheese mixture over wafers. Bake for 20 minutes.
- ALLOW tarts to cool completely. When cool, top each cheesecake cupcake with 1/2 tablespoons of raspberry jam and fresh raspberries. Dust with powdered sugar.