Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so good and easy to make. I have given measurements, but it is to your taste. You can use more or less of any of the ingredients. The key direction is to refrigerate at least one hour. If you serve it right away the flavors will not have blended and will not taste as good.
- 6 -8 medium apples
- 5 full size snickers bars
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 -2 cup lemon juice
- Core apples and chop into small bite-size pieces.
- Soak in lemon juice and drain well.
- Place in bowl.
- Chop up Snickers and add to bowl.
- Add Cool whip and mix well.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Spring PAC 2008: Delicious and refreshing treat!!