My husband and I use to order buffalo chicken pizza from Pizza Hut till they no longer make it far as I know. One day, we were craving for Buffalo Chicken Pizza, so I came up with this EASY recipe to make it.
- Boil chicken in water till done.
- Remove chicken from water, either can diced it or shred it, however you like.
- In a small/medium bowl, dump chicken in bowl, pour sauce, to cover the chicken, toss it well.
- Pour half of the packet of sauce (I normally like light on sauce, but you can use whole packet if you like), spread on crust.
- Sprinkle and spread shredded cheese on.
- Sprinkle hot sauce on top of cheese (or you can sprinkle on top of chicken once on there).
- Spread buffalo chicken onto crust.
- Bake in oven at 400 for 15 minutes.
This pizza is incredible! I use mozzarella cheese and followed the recipe exactly, VERY simple but VERY tasty!!