1/1 Photo of Easy Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Darla Mays's Note:
My husband and I use to order buffalo chicken pizza from Pizza Hut till they no longer make it far as I know. One day, we were craving for Buffalo Chicken Pizza, so I came up with this EASY recipe to make it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil chicken in water till done.
- 2Remove chicken from water, either can diced it or shred it, however you like.
- 3In a small/medium bowl, dump chicken in bowl, pour sauce, to cover the chicken, toss it well.
- 4Pour half of the packet of sauce (I normally like light on sauce, but you can use whole packet if you like), spread on crust.
- 5Sprinkle and spread shredded cheese on.
- 6Sprinkle hot sauce on top of cheese (or you can sprinkle on top of chicken once on there).
- 7Spread buffalo chicken onto crust.
- 8Bake in oven at 400 for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.2
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 2820.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 25.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: