Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My Fiancee doesn't like to cook complicated dishes, so he came up with this one.
- 500 g spaghetti
- 200 g ground beef, very good quality
- 1 (400 g) can tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 3 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon mixed Italian herbs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- cook spaghetti al dente.
- heat olive oil, brown onions and beef.
- add tomato, let a little bit simmer.
- add italian herbs, black and cayenee pepper to your taste.
- serve with pasta.