Easy Spaghetti Bolognese
photo by JoyfulCook
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 tablespoon oil
- 500 g beef, ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic clove, crushed
- 1 onion, medium -fine chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped very small
- 1 carrot, medium and grated
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon herbes de provence
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 350 g tomato and chili sauce
- salt, as desired
- heat oil in Medium sauce pan, add onion and garlic, stir until soft, add the meat, breaking it up with fork and cook until its browned.
- Add the bottle of tomato and chilli sauce and all the ingredients except the carrot, simmer for at least 20 minutes, adding a little water if it gets too dry, but only a little, then add the grated carrot and cook until its soft.
- this is enough for 4 - 5 servings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
We now reside back in England after returning from Australia after most of our working life there. I have been fortunate enough to have lived in many countries when I was younger and therefore many of my recipes reflect this! Love to cook. love to travel too