The Caesar Salad packages contain a ready mix of lettuce, croutons and dressing. Try Fresh Express Kit Caesar Supreme. Easy as that...just add the blackened fish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces complete caesar salad in a bag (or 2 - 8 ounce packages)
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets, skin off (can substitute Pacific Cod or Halibut or Tilapia)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground fennel
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon new mexico chile powder
- 2 teaspoons spanish paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1Mix all dry ingredients together to make blackening spice mix. Heat a heavy skillet over medium-high heat. (Note: If desired, you can use about 2 tablespoons butter or olive oil.).
- 2Coat each fillet with spice blend by dredging fish, knock off excess by tapping filet against the side of the container. Place fillets in hot skillet. Cook until well browned, about 5 minutes. Flip fillets; cook through, about 5 minutes more. Transfer to plate; set aside.
- 3To assemble salads, toss the salad kit ingredients in a medium bowl. Divide the salad onto the four plates and lay a piece of salmon on each. Fish may also be broken into large chunks and tossed in with the salad.
- 4Finish with a drizzle of Caesar salad dressing.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Blackened Salmon Caesar Salad
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.1
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 51.6 mg
- Sodium 1260.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
complete caesar salad in a bag