- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil over high heat. Add garlic and green onion. Cook until fragrant, stirring constantly.
- Add black beans, cumin, coriander, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- Heat for 5-10 min on medium. Stirring frequently.
- Add cilantro. Stir. Serve with white rice.