Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a really good lower fat version of a black bean salad I found in a magazine. It is really easy to make!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 (16 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 green onions, sliced thinly
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup frozen green beans, thawed
- Make the dressing first, and let it sit while you are rinsing the beans, chopping the tomatoes etc.
- Once all the veggies are combined, drizzle the dressing over it.
- Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
Great recipe to use as a base. I basically used the dressing and then veggies that I had on hand. I used 1 can black beans, 1 can corn, 1/2 orange pepper, 1/2 green pepper. It worked out very nicely. Thanks!