Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Can't get any easier than this! Uses prepared soups, stew meat, potatoes, baby carrots and onion soup mix. Fix some biscuits to go along with it and you've got a hearty meal for winter!
- 2 lbs stew meat, cubed
- 2 cups new potatoes or 2 cups white potatoes, quartered
- 20 baby carrots, cut in thirds
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- water, 1 soup can
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- Combine all ingredients in greased 3 1/2 to 5-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
Very yummy! Added some onions, celery and peppers. Next time add more carrots. I love the vege's!! Thanks!