Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick and easy beef enchilada recipe.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 cups amy's enchilada sauce or 2 cups canned enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheese, I used cheddar
- 10 (6 -8 inch) flour tortillas
- Brown ground beef with onion, until meat is done. Drain grease.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream, frozen corn and 1/4 cup enchilada sauce.
- Spread about 1/3 cup enchilada sauce on greased 13x9 baking dish, or foil pan.
- Spoon about 2 TBS of meat mixture onto tortilla with about 2 TBS of cheese.
- Roll up and place seam side down in pan on sauce.
- Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- At this point you can cover with plastic wrap and foil and freeze.
- To cook now: Heat oven to 350.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Remove cover and bake until cheese is melted and bubbly.
I thought this was good. It was a nice change from chicken enchiladas.
These were good! A little on the mild side as far as flavor but still a nice dish. We used Amy's enchilada sauce and though it doesn't taste as much like classic enchilada sauce it was still a nice fit. We think the addition of some jalapenos, olives, or other things would make these better since the sauce is also pretty mild. I liked the addition of the corn as that was new to us.