Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe is so easy to make, and taste absolutely terrific!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 (40 g) package onion soup mix
- In bowl mix together last 5 ingredients until smooth.
- Place chicken breast in casserole dish with lid. (Cover with foil while baking, if no lid).
- Pour sauce over chicken, make sure chicken is completely in sauce. (add a little water, to mostly cover chicken).
- Bake in preheated oven at 350F for 1 1/2-2 hours, depending on oven.