Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you don't mind canned soups, this will get you in and out of the kitchen quick and taste pretty darn good.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- Add all your ingredients together.
- Simmer until heated
- Use like you would any enchilada sauce.
- Very easy and mild.
Can't believe I have not rated this before....Awesome, so simple and adds a nice creaminess to canned enchilada sauce
I doubled this sauce recipe to go along side of Laurie's Southwest Chili Casserole Recipe #62070. Great tasting sauce, so simple and the ingredients are always on hand.