Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Always a big hit at holiday get togethers
Make and share this Easy Banana Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the pudding with the milk as directed on the package.
- Refrigerate for an hour or until soft set.
- In a large serving bowl first spoon 1 cup of the pudding into the bottom.
- Next slice 1/2 a banana over pudding mix.
- Then place Vanilla wafers over puddings.
- Repeat layers 3 times.
- on very top instead of whole wafers crush the remaining wafers and sprinkle on top Refrigerate a few hours before serving.
I made this recipe on 10/19/10 for the " October is Dessert Month " event over in the " Cooking Photos Forum " .This recipe is exactly what the title says " Easy Banana Pudding ". The only thing that I did different was adding a final layer of cookies over the top. ( That's what my Mom did :) )Will make again. Thanks for posting and, " Keep Smiling :) "
After trying to make banana pudding from scratch and failing, I bought some instant pudding and made this recipe. At first it had kind of a tangy (that's not exactly the right word) flavor, but that went away after the ingredients were together for about 24 hours. The next time I make this, I will also use more bananas.