Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Absolutly delish banana loaf. So easy to make...... extremely easy to eat, almost guilt free!!!!
- 1 cup bran flakes
- 1 cup water (or milk if you prefer)
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- In medium size bowl, soak bran in water (or milk) over night.
- Then mix with: sifted flour and brown sugar.
- Mix well and add mashed banana.
- Mix again until all ingrediants are well combined.
- Transfer into a medium size loaf pan, lined with baking paper (to prevent sticking) and bake in 200Degree oven for approx.
- 45 mins.
- Check your loaf every 10 mins after the 30 minute mark.