Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Tasty Baked Salmon
- 1 salmon fillets or 1 salmon steak
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream or 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced fresh dill or 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh chives or 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh basil
- salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place salmon in shallow baking dish and add half and half or milk so fish is half immersed.
- Sprinkle with dill, chives or basil and salt if desired.
- Bake 30 minutes, occasionally spooning liquid over salmon.
- Fish is done when mostly pale pink in center.