Recipe by bmcnichol
We love fish this way. I normally use haddock loins but I have also used tilapia and cod.
- 4 (4 ounce) fish (haddock, cod or tilapia)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Place the fish fillets in the baking dish and top with butter.
- Season with Old Bay and garlic salt.
- Add more butter, old bay and garlic salt to your liking if needed.
- Bake for 30 - 40 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.