Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
We love fish this way. I normally use haddock loins but I have also used tilapia and cod.
- 4 (4 ounce) fish (haddock, cod or tilapia)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt (to taste)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Place the fish fillets in the baking dish and top with butter.
- Season with Old Bay and garlic salt.
- Add more butter, old bay and garlic salt to your liking if needed.
- Bake for 30 - 40 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
I love fish done this way. I don't have Old Bay so used a Cajun blend but followed the method using northern pike. Very easy and very tasty. I'll certainly do this again.
The fish came out perfect...the cooking time is spot on...I cooked mine for 30 mins and it was nice and flaky...we love old bay seasoning and this recipe is so quick and easy to prepare...it's a keeper...thanks for posting it! =)
So simple and so yummy. I used cod fillets that were liberally sprinkled with the Old Bay seasoning. The fillets were placed on a rack with a small amount of water in the bottom of the pan. This helped to keep the fillets moist while they cooked. I will have to remember this for use with other types of fish. Thanks for sharing.