Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Got this from a friend, and when we have gatherings I always bring this along.
Make and share this Easy Baked Beans recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (50 ounce) can pork and beans
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 6 slices bacon
- Mix all ingredients, except the bacon, together in casserole dish.
- Spread bacon slices on top.
- Bake at 350 for 90 minutes uncovered!
These beans are very good and easy to make. I followed the ingredients per recipe. Made for Spring PAC 2008