Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Recipes for use in the Easy Bake Oven.
Make and share this Easy Bake Oven Secret Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons margarine
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon water
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat Easy Bake Oven 15 minutes
- Stir together the sugars and margarine. Add the baking powder, vanilla, water and flour, stirring until flour disappears. Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough between your fingers and make 12 small balls, 1/2 inch each. Place a few balls on a greased and floured sheet or pan with space between them. Bake 10 to 12 minutes Repeat until all the cookies are baked.
- Makes 12 cookies.
We had to cook them for 30 minutes and add a little more water than what it said but all in all it was fun and tasted great
We're not too fond of semi-sweet chocolate chips, so we use milk chocolate chips. It works even better. The result ended up being flat-out delicious!
Great recipe! I did add a pinch of salt for a more authentic chocolate chip cookie taste, and I had to add slightly more water to get them to hold together. But the end result tasted great!