- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons margarine
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon water
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Easy Bake Oven 15 minutes
- Stir together the sugars and margarine. Add the baking powder, vanilla, water and flour, stirring until flour disappears. Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough between your fingers and make 12 small balls, 1/2 inch each. Place a few balls on a greased and floured sheet or pan with space between them. Bake 10 to 12 minutes Repeat until all the cookies are baked.
- Makes 12 cookies.