1/1 Photo of Easy Bacon and Cheese Pumpernickel Puffs
Simple to make and perfect to serve for a get-together or enjoy for a weekend evening snack --- purchase the smaller sliced party pumpernickel loaves for this, you may prepare the puffs and place in the fridge on the baking sheet until ready to broil, this should yield about 30 puffs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to broiler heat.
- 2In a medium bowl combine the crumbled cooked bacon, cheese, mustard and mayo; stir well to combine.
- 3Arrange the pumpernickel slices on a cookie sheet.
- 4Spoon the mixture on each slice of bread.
- 5Broil for about 5-6 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Bacon and Cheese Pumpernickel Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.2
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 352.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: