Recipe by JulianaLoriel
This is a combination of recipes...its lower sugar than others I have seen and do to other modifications, also lower in fat. My daddy helped create this recipe.
- 4 -5 ounces frozen limeade concentrate, slightly thawed
- 8 ounces low fat or 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces fat-free key lime yogurt
- 8 ounces frozen reduced-fat non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 ready crust reduced fat graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- With a mixer, combine limeade, yogurt, and cream cheese until MOST lumps are gone (we like some lumps).
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Carefully spread in crust.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set.
- Garnish as desired (candied lime peels, candied lime slices, lime syrup). Store in refrigerator.