Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is the best dip that I have ever had. I bring this dip to parties and always leave with an empty dish. The best part about this dip is that it is super easy to make.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (11 ounce) can chili
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1 (3 ounce) canof sliced black olives
- 10 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese (shredded or sliced thin)
- tortilla chips
- Take a 9 x 9 square dish (glass or plastic) and spread the bottom of the dish with the cream cheese making the first layer.
- Pour chili on top of the creams cheese and spread to make the second layer.
- Chop onions and scatter on top of the chili.
- Scatter black olives on top of the chili.
- Scatter the Pepper Jack cheese on top of everything.
- Microwave on high for 8-10 minutes. The dip is done when the bottom is warm.
- Serve with Tortilla chips.