This is quick and easy, tastes great too! It is different from the other recipes I've seen because it calls for cream of celery soup. For leftovers, I recommend reheating in the oven for a crisp crust.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb cooked chicken, cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 (15 ounce) can Veg-All
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (2 count) package pillsbury refigerated pie crusts
- 1Pour about half the juice off the Veg-all.
- 2Mix together soup, Veg-all, and chicken.
- 3Put mixture into the pie crust.
- 4Use second pie shell for top crust.
- 5Cook at 375°F for 30-35 minutes, until crust is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy and Tasty Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 500.9
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 62.3 mg
- Sodium 858.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 25.1 g