Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is quick and easy, tastes great too! It is different from the other recipes I've seen because it calls for cream of celery soup. For leftovers, I recommend reheating in the oven for a crisp crust.
- 1 lb cooked chicken, cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 (15 ounce) can Veg-All
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (2 count) packagepillsbury refigerated pie crusts
- Pour about half the juice off the Veg-all.
- Mix together soup, Veg-all, and chicken.
- Put mixture into the pie crust.
- Use second pie shell for top crust.
- Cook at 375°F for 30-35 minutes, until crust is golden brown.
This was a great recipe! I didn't have a pie plate so I used custard dishes to make individual pot pies. They came out very cute and were a big hit! I'll definately make this one again! I think next time I may try cream of chicken soup though, as I'm not a huge fan of celery.
This makes a quick, easy and very tasty meal. We eat it with a toss salad. Thanks for posting such a good recipe!