Kids will love these! These taste just like corn dogs, but healthier since they are baked, not fried. Put them on a plate with some ketchup. Great on a picnic too!
- Prepare the corn muffin batter as directed on the box.
- Chop the hot dogs into bite-size pieces.
- Mix in the hot dog pieces into the batter.
- Pour batter into a greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Eat plain or with ketchup.
- Note: You can add more of less hot dog, depending on your own tastes :).